Thank you for your interest in becoming a Betz Family Winery Member.
Benefits of Membership:
- Exclusive "Member Only" Release Events. We host a Pickup/Release event at the winery to taste through new wines, socialize with our amazing team and pick up pre-purchased wine. You are more than welcome to bring a guest or two to a release event.
- Spring Release: Bordeaux Styled wines (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot Blend).
- Fall Release: Rhone Styled wines (Single Vineyard Syrahs and Southern Rhone Blend).
- Exclusive access to member-only wines to members of the "Private Member List Only". These wines are not available to the general public.
- Choose how to receive your wine - Pick Up or Ship
- Pick up at the release event. If you are not able to attend the release, you are welcome to pick up your wine the following 4 weeks at the winery. We are in the office Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Please call ahead so we have your wine ready to go (425) 861-9823. At the conclusion of the 4 weeks, we will automatically ship your wine to the billing address on file and shipping rates will apply. *Please call us to arrange a different shipping address.
- Shipping will depend on weather conditions. *Ideal shipping weather conditions are between 45 - 65 degrees and sometimes we will hold a shipment to ensure the quality of the wine is maintained for your enjoyment. We will confirm the shipping details before shipping.
- Select the wines you enjoy and quantity! Due to the limited production of our wines, traditionally we sell out of wine before the release; therefore we highly encourage our members to make their purchase before the event avoiding disappointment.
- 10% savings on a case purchase. A case is 12 750ml bottles (You are welcome to mix and match!)
- Invitations to "Private Member Only" wine/culinary events. We host private member-only educational/culinary events at the winery residence. Look for the emails with details regarding these events!
- Access to an online member management system providing a greater level of security. You can view your past invoices, current orders and manage your personal information whenever a phone number, email or credit card changes.